A new way to affordable health care!
At Health Choice, we understand that the value of health insurance is peace of mind.
So we make sure that an emergency hospital visit will not leave you struggling;
that your family and children can get all the preventive services preventive screenings
and shots they need to keep from getting sick.
When will Health Choice Insurance Co. health plans be available?
Open enrollment for health plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace is from November 15, 2014
through February 15, 2015. You can enroll for a Health Choice Insurance Co. health plan during
this time. To learn more about the Health Insurance Marketplace,
Who can get Health Choice Insurance Co. Insurance?
Anyone who is eligible to buy individual or family insurance will be able to purchase
Health Choice Insurance Co. health plans. People whose household income is between
100% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Line may be able to get a break on costs if
they buy their health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace and meet
certain other requirements.
How can I get a break on costs?
Because of new rules and expanded programs, even working families may be able to get
help through the Health Insurance Marketplace. For more information,
Will I be able to see my same doctor?
Health Choice Insurance Co. has a complete network of primary care physicians,
specialists, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies and other providers. To
learn more about our network of providers,
Will there be special health programs?
Health Choice Insurance Co. offers the same health and wellness programs that members
of Health Choice Arizona
and Health Choice
Generations have always enjoyed. This is so that you and your family can
have the same quality care throughout your lifetime. Some of the programs we offer
- Stork Program - Incentives for pregnant moms to get appropriate
- Healthy Mom = Happy Baby - Outreach and assistance for
babies from birth through 6 months
- Healthy Kids & Families - Incentives for well-child
and childhood immunizations
- Patient-Centered Transitions Program - Outreach and assistance
for members during patient care transitions
- Health Choice Total Care - Comprehensive in-home assessments
members with certain health conditions
- Healthy Heart Campaign - For members with diabetes, high
and/or heart disease
How can I enroll?
The Health Insurance Marketplace is open from November 15, 2014 through February 15, 2015.
If you would like to enroll or view our health plans, click here.
Here is what you may need for the application process:
- Social Security numbers for all family members
- Permanent residency card or naturalization papers (if relevant)
- Pay Stubs (within 30 days), W-2 forms, or "Wage and Tax Statements"
- Policy numbers for any health plans you or your family may currently have
Here are three ways you can enroll:
- Visit us at ChooseHealthChoice.com or
- Call one of our licensed enrollment specialists at 1-855-500-2319
- If you live in Maricopa County, Certified Application Counselors are available to
assist you at the following facilities:
Mountain Vista Medical Center
1301 S. Crismon Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85029
St. Luke's Medical Center
1800 E. Van Buren Street
Phoenix, AZ 85006
Tempe St. Luke's Hospital
1500 S. Mill Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85281